Wednesday 15 December 2010

Vichy DermaBlend Corrective Foundation Review


I discovered this tube of awesomeness while shopping in my local Boots - and almost a year down, i'm still in awe with my discovery!
It is being advertised as a product to cover skin imperfections and comes across as pretty industrial stength stuff. I'm particularly impressed with it's infallible coverage, an entire day of wear (12-14hours) and absolutely no touch-ups required, it's all still there when i wipe my face off at night! The foundation goes on very smooth as well, i use it with my fingers - and less is more is definitely key! You need only spread a tiny dot all over your face and blend, any more will make it look thick.
I don't use this everyday, but i've had it for about a year and it's still over half tube full. My complexion looks so flawless in this, i always use this for a little boost - as someone is bound to ask me what foundation i'm using! I use it in 15 Opal, which is the lightest in the range. Plus it is non-comedogenic and has SPF 11 - Very important in my books!!
The only cons i may have with this product is that it is not exceptionally moisturising for dry skin like mine. So i normally use a moisturiser under this (i know, i know! i'm really lazy!!) But this is the only set-back i can think of. Also, it is meant to be fragrance-free, but smells a little plastic-y to me.
Overall, i'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great all-round foundation, that lives up to what's promised on the packaging.



£14.00 at Boots
Available in 5 shades - 15 Opal, 25 Nude, 35 Sand, 45 Gold, 55 Bronze


Love, Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment